Vote for Jeanette Hall!

 

Alberta resident Jeanette Hall was chosen as a semi finalist in the Extreme Huntress contest! Read more below and cast your vote for her!

My name is Jeanette Hall and I live in Wildwood, Alta. I own and operate The Game Preserve Taxidermy. The rest of my time is spent hunting, attending 3D archery shoots, shooting sporting clays, showing horses and helping non-hunters become hunters.

I was just chosen as a semi finalist in the Extreme Huntress Contest. Out of thousands of entries worldwide, I made it into the top 20! I am one of three contestants from Canada and the only one from Alberta!

I have from May 1 until June 1, 2014, to get as many online votes as I can. Voting is 40 per cent of my score. A panel of judges scores the remaining 60 per cent. Voting is held on the Extreme Huntress Contest Facebook page and also at www.extremehuntress.com. Only one vote is allowed per person on either way to vote. If I can get enough votes by June 1, I will move up to finalist. Only six finalists are chosen from the 20 semi finalists. The six finalists then get to go to Texas to compete in a competition of shooting skills, hunting and a two-kilometre biathlon.

I have also set up a fan page on Facebook called Extreme Huntress 2015 Jeanette Hall Semi Finalist for people to cheer me on and view pictures and follow my progress.

This entry was posted in General, Hunting and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.